Lamico produces flat solid glued wood panels that retain their shape. The panels are made from lamells made of carefully selected spruce, pine and oak. The panels are finished to perfection in our plant, for further processing on all faces and edges, including painting or staining.
- The fir and pine panel production is executed according to per the specifications agreed with the customer.
- The production is in the responsibility hands of qualified staff, in a carefully controlled environment, and supplied within the delivery schedule.
- Packing is in accordance with the customers requirements.
Products in spruce and pine
- Standard thickness 18, 28, and 38 mm, speedy delivery.
- Standard formats can be foiled with instructions, if so required with special edge finish.
- large-size format with widths of 815, 1030 or 1230 mm.
- Special panels to specification (width and format) from client, if so required with special edges finish. Examples include treads for stairs and window boards.